Due to some exciting new business wins, we are currently looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic Account Manager to work in our Energy team. Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience working in communications within the energy industry, excels in client management and has experience in running integrated digital communications campaigns.
You will have the opportunity to hone your skills on a diverse and interesting range of energy clients, from multi-national businesses to innovative start-up companies, and will help grow the practice with lots of opportunity to get involved in new business. Key skills and responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills to inspire those around you
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with a strong knowledge of grammar and attention to detail
- Proven ability to communicate with clients in a persuasive and professional manner
- Experience in managing projects within an agreed budget and timeframe
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities , and thrive in a fast-paced environment working across multiple clients
- A creative mind, with the ability to create engaging ideas that capture the attention of a range of media and prospects and help clients stand out
- Excellent understanding of the media landscape and what journalists look for in a story with experience in successfully pitching ideas to a cross section of media
We’re very committed to staff development and can offer the right person a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry-leading benefits package that includes comprehensive private healthcare provision, flexible working and subsidised gym membership.
If you are up for the challenge and would like to be considered to become part of our industry leading team, please get in touch.